test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To Hell with Honor Bug

alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
This TFO has bugged on me twice now, on 2 different days and 2 different characters.

It gets to the Kill Elachi at Point Alpha part. When we kill everything there the next objective does not appear and so the mission can not be completed.

Comments

• smi3thsmi3th Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I haven't seen this one, but it occurs to me that one of the Elachi ships may have wandered out of the immediate area, especially if your team is using repel abilities like the Risa weather console. So if you get this again try flying around a bit and see if you can find one you missed.
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    smi3th wrote: »
    I haven't seen this one, but it occurs to me that one of the Elachi ships may have wandered out of the immediate area, especially if your team is using repel abilities like the Risa weather console. So if you get this again try flying around a bit and see if you can find one you missed.

Just had this and no it isn't. We searched across the entire map, killed every 'red' we came across. Nothing. Maybe something spawned beneath the surface and isn't showing, idk. Now stuck with a leaver penalty and will lose a day's progress because it takes over 20 minutes to get a group and I can't wait that long plus the time it takes to do this.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.