test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot post to forum if post is too long.

There is a bar at the bottom of the web page that says "Perfect World" and "Arc" and then has a bunch of liks like "About Us", "Terms of Service", etc.

If the body of your post is too long, the "Post Discussion," "Save Draft," and other such buttons disappear under this bar, and no amount of scrolling will get them back.

In case it matters I am using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    What I do when this happens on the Arc client or if Firefox in the OP's case, is to click on the arrows to the left of the block that you leave a comment in. When you are done with the comment then click on the arrows again and the options of preview, save draft, and post comment reappear. That is the workaround that worked for me yesterday when quoting a long post.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • derekg#1482 derekg Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Is Community@crypticstudios.com monitored? I am having trouble using this forum with my game account and was instructed by support to e-mail that address. I have not received any sort of acknowledgment, automated or otherwise, that my message was received.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    The forum is having difficulties at the moment. There is already a thread relating to this.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1257649/are-the-forums-broken-for-anyone-else

@darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 As the issue is related please merge