test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ba’ul Ship Console Sentry Mode Broken

Like many of the mode changes in the game, when someone uses the console on the new Ba’ul ship, you enter the sentry mode like usual. Though after you activate it, there is no way to deactivate the sentry mode, and one is now stuck in place in sentry mode. When attempting use the console again, it is grayed out in the radial, that and the ways in the past to reset mode changes like the lorca maneuver console do not work to take you out of sentry mode.

Comments

• Options
    darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Just another dual action that is broken, like the section 31 ship swarm and the Romulan Battle cloak and any other number of consoles that have an on an off setting that just doesn't turn off. I sometimes have to wonder if they ever really check to see if these things actually work before releasing them.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Just another dual action that is broken, like the section 31 ship swarm and the Romulan Battle cloak and any other number of consoles that have an on an off setting that just doesn't turn off. I sometimes have to wonder if they ever really check to see if these things actually work before releasing them.

The Son'a dreadnought, which has been broken since it was released.
    The Romulan Battle Cloak, which I think deserves a second mention.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    What tickles me about this glitch, is that it was reported, and then fixed when the ship came out on PC. But they don't bother to fix it before to shove it on to Console. Instead of giving us lowly console players the updated version of the ship, they give us the original glitched version. It is a insult.
  • Options
    psypherkon#5775 psypherkon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Hi everyone.. so I've been using the Voth Phase Decoy. It will take you out of sentry mode as workaround. I've got the ba'ul on a Romulan sci character, if that has anything to do with it.