test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Commander Rojal? Anyone? Beuller?

I keep getting assigned a mission on my FED-Allied Romulan to go to Starfleet Academy and talk to Commander Rojal to pick up a special duty officer, but Commander Rojal is nowhere to be found. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I dropped the mission after about a week of trying to find the dude. Now it's been in my mission list for about a week again. Does this guy even exist?

I'm on XBOX

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    No, he no longer exists.
    When the Junior Officer Appreciation Weekend event started, there was a Doff mission available for each faction, but the Romulan one was bugged - Rojal was nowhere to be seen at New Romulus Command.
    Instead, you need to accept the mission from your aligned Duty Officer recruiter - Ambassador S'stas (KDF) or Lieutenant Ferra (Fed).
    These missions can be picked up at the character-aligned academies and turned in within seconds to obtain a special Doff.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I've accepted the mission. Mission log says it's ready to turn in. Just can't find anyone to turn it in to. Won't work at Starfleet Academy or Romulan command.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    The NPC to deliver the mission to is only at Starfleet/Klingon Academy during a Junior Officer Weekend.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Plus the mission is also available and can be picked up even if you have already Done it, however if you have done it previously then you cannot turn it in. It is a one time only mission per char, despite being able to pick it up again, and yes as the others have said can only be done during the Junior Officer weekend event.

PS. I should point out that Romulans can pick up the quest again from New Romulas, because of the missing Romulan guy
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,249 Arc User
    [

CRYPTIC Pease peas plzzzahz this has been a known issue for more then 4 years? The new Beta joke Wheres sulu had to be added to get us Page cut girls but why oh why.. Reinforcements.. Misson Report to Commander Rojal? yes thats the one ok like totaly see the big contact gold circle on the romulan command centre room with the doff kiosk and security officer contraband and changeling prisoners turn in.. no Commander W T'ress our purple romulan maintenance engineer.. we what her when do we want her.. now. You can do it...

e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo