test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Khitomer Alliance Uniform (Bug)

captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
I grabbed the new uniform option yesterday, thanks for that, and started equipping it to my various faction characters. However the fourth color slot for females on the (legs) pants is not present for selection as it is for males of all races? That leaves the knee level accent stripe bland and not matching the similar section on the jacket.

By the way, as much as I do like the Khitomer Alliance uniform, I regret that a skirt option for females is not a part of the uniform. Why is that?

Comments

• Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    The Khitomer uniform is nice but I really want the classic Monster Maroon.
  • Options
    darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    My guess is the skirt options aren't there because current modern practice seem to indicate that making females wear skirts is sexist. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    My guess is the skirt options aren't there because current modern practice seem to indicate that making females wear skirts is sexist. :D

Watching any type of fashionista-style programming on Twitter, Reddit, any streaming channels, social media or whatever magazine you could name swiftly throws that argument right out the door. And honestly having a succesion of chubby white guys make such a statement is beyond ridiculous any way. Many women are still going to want to look female, no matter how sexist a portion of them protest about including a dress or skirt option. I mean isn't freedom to choose for oneself still supposed to be a thing?
  • Options
    darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Ok Karen
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    edited August 2020

Watching any type of fashionista-style programming on Twitter, Reddit, any streaming channels, social media or whatever magazine you could name swiftly throws that argument right out the door. And honestly having a succession of chubby white guys make such a statement is beyond ridiculous any way. Many women are still going to want to look female, no matter how sexist a portion of them protest about including a dress or skirt option. I mean isn't freedom to choose for oneself still supposed to be a thing?

Darkstar was being sarcastic. Also, not everyone who plays Star Trek Online is chubby and white.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    I often forget that "sarcasm" just doesn't come across when read in the forum, but I'm too lazy to do a Youtube video channel to better sell the intended "voice" of select comments.