test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Houses

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
I was thinking today would it not be kind of cool to allay your Klingon toon with one of the klingon houses like Duras or J’mpok I think it would be kind of cool
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    > @shadowkosh said:
    > I was thinking today would it not be kind of cool to allay your Klingon toon with one of the klingon houses like Duras or J’mpok I think it would be kind of cool

Lotewise we started as an declared ally of House J'mpok and atm we're a de facto ally of House Martok and that's pretty much all we're gonna get as any meaningful choice would need equilevants within the other faction(s)
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I'm sure there are at least a couple of KDF Armadas made consisting of the different Klingon Houses, even if just for role play or appearance.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    I only have one captain for whom a Klingon house would have any bearing (the rest of my KDF are non-Klingons, mostly Orions) and she already has a bio. She is a QuchHa' (23rd century TOS type, made with the KDF "alien" generator) Klingon who ended up in the current time via the Klingon equivalent of Daniels.

Her own house did not survive into the current time, but it was under the umbrella of the great house Zareht and she served under Kor on the Klolode-class D7 Klothos until he left it to take command of the Bortas. She remained on Klothos until the last battle where she ended up in the current time.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I only have one captain for whom a Klingon house would have any bearing (the rest of my KDF are non-Klingons, mostly Orions) and she already has a bio. She is a QuchHa' (23rd century TOS type, made with the KDF "alien" generator) Klingon who ended up in the current time via the Klingon equivalent of Daniels.

Her own house did not survive into the current time, but it was under the umbrella of the great house Zareht and she served under Kor on the Klolode-class D7 Klothos until he left it to take command of the Bortas. She remained on Klothos until the last battle where she ended up in the current time.

Nice biography. When doing "pug" TFOs I usually right-click players to see if they have character biographies during the count-down introductions. There are some real good back-stories done by players.
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Either House Martok or Mogh for my Klingon, the other Klingon houses don't seem very honorable compared to those two but I admit that house Pegh is my 3rd option, despite them being a house of spies, they perfer to face their opponents in honorable combat instead of just assassinating them and they don't rely on cheap tricks like using a computer virus or a mushroom cannon to win their fights.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    geez, no love for the house of quark...yeah, forgot about that klingon house, did we?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
This discussion has been closed.