test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need new/more visual ship equipment

mauiddeeb#6429 mauiddeeb Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Since Arc has made it so difficult for new players to craft out own cool visual sets from the Reputation system, why not create some new ones that us newbs have a chance at getting the necessary items to craft them. Considering you need to level up you R&D crafting, then have one of three doffs, plus ultra rare mats to construct the items, and the doffs for the Aegis are currently unattainable, how about Arc adds more/new visual space equipment for those of us who were not around at the event that gave out the necessary doffs? But I seriously do not think Arc cares about this game or its players.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    The company is Cryptic, the launcher is Arc. Insulting them is not a good way to get a positive response.

You can buy the Aegis set on the exchange.

You can get the Reman shield from a story episode. They have given away at least two other shields over the last year, and had another one you could get for a $1 donation to charity. You can get full sets from the reputations in the gear sets and more shields at T6.

That's all I can think of for free visuals. There are more in the lock box weapon packs but those are hard to get or expensive from the exchange.

More crafting choices would be nice, but you do already have other choices.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The company is Cryptic, the launcher is Arc. Insulting them is not a good way to get a positive response.

You can buy the Aegis set on the exchange.

You can get the Reman shield from a story episode. They have given away at least two other shields over the last year, and had another one you could get for a $1 donation to charity. You can get full sets from the reputations in the gear sets and more shields at T6.

That's all I can think of for free visuals. There are more in the lock box weapon packs but those are hard to get or expensive from the exchange.

More crafting choices would be nice, but you do already have other choices.

You forgot the winter and summer vanitys..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.