test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stranded In Space Science Accolade not available

jkbennett2008jkbennett2008 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
In the mission, "Stranded In Space", the career specific accolades are shown in the mission tracker. As far as I know, the Tactical and Engineering ones are still possible to complete and there for get the accolade, however the science one is not. After scanning any of the downed crew members in the Azura's cargo holds, you can still heal them as a science officer, but you can't tell them to go wait on the transporter pad anymore, preventing the science captain from obtaining their career specific accolade for this mission. If you talk to Captain Brott of the Azura, the crew members get a new "dialogue" option, but even though they are standing up, it still says "scan crew member" and then informs you that they cannot be saved anymore due to radiation poisoning.
Emma
Virinat Detachment

Comments

• jkbennett2008jkbennett2008 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    That may be true, but persistence is key. It's easy to forget about fixing it if the community gives up on it too.
    Emma
    Virinat Detachment
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yes, this is definitely a bug, from the mission Stranded In Space. Seems Science characters can't earn the accolade aboard the Freighter. It's been an issue for awhile, as someone denoted above.

I'll ping our CM and hope maybe this is another that might get some attention from a DEV one day while their working from Home.

@ambassadorkael#6946

----
    Still I like it when they fix broken accolades. My MAIN can't earn Master Relaxer on Risa, having done all except the last 2-3 Pavyl Hunts. He started before Lighting 2.0 changes, yet despite having gone to all 4 locations, Pavyl is no where to be found. If you earn the accolade he's always on the beach.
    0zxlclk.png