test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pavyl doesn't spawn on pre-Lighting 2.0 character

darthnovawavedarthnovawave Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
One of my captains cannot complete the Master Relaxer chain because Pavyl will not spawn. I started the quest chain prior to the Lighting 2.0 change, and now that there is no longer a "night time" on Risa, Pavyl will not spawn either on the beach or in one of the hiding locations. I have been reporting this for several years now and every year I hope this will either get fixed or the accolade can just be reset or something so I can finally cross this one off my list.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    Yeah, I think I also have this problem on some of my characters. Though it makes sense to put this post in PC Gameplay Bug Reports for greater visibility. @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    moved
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Yep, multiple toons unable here as well.
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Any chance of this getting fixed this year? It's not game breaking but if you wanted to purchase the Risian doffs you need to be complete Payvl. @ambassadorkael#6946
    edited May 2021
    Well it is definitely not going to be fixed this year with the end of the Summer Event today. I went through my characters last night and as far as I know the only one I have a problem with is my Delta Recruit character named Chad Turner @sthe91 . Otherwise, as far as I know, most of my characters can see Pavyl in his usual spot on the beach but not him. Cryptic, please reset this character for next year as well as other players who have this problem. He completed Catch Me If Toucan before the Lighting 2.0 update on Risa. I am stuck on trying to get the Seeker Commander on him this year. Will try again next year. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    edited July 2021
    I tried last night on the character that is stuck in limbo and I still cannot see Pavyl during the day or night in Risa since Lighting 2.0 became a thing. First of all the accolade Catch Me If Toucan which I completed before Lighting 2.0, appears under the Completed filter in the Accolades tab under Exploration Accolades. Under the in-progress filter in that same section where Catch Me If Toucan is, I should have the Ducks of Hazzard, Gorilla in Sixty Seconds, and The Frog and the Furious in there since I did not complete them before Lighting 2.0. Except they are not there. This is a bug and due to it I cannot get Seeker Commander as well as cannot complete the Master Relaxer accolade on my Delta Recruit. This is totally connected to the switch from Lighting 1.0 to Lighting 2.0 and it needs to be fixed for the character Chad Turner @sthe91. If they need to reset that character and others that have this problem, so be it.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    edited July 2022
    After six years, thanks for fixing the Pavyl bug where he would not show up during the Summer Event under Lighting 1.0 when it transitioned to Lighting 2.0. I got the Master Relaxer accolade on Chad Turner and am working on the others now. Thanks, Cryptic and especially @chrian#9670.
    Post edited by sthe91 on