test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA from the Risa board of tourism.

jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
Hi i am Captain Jade1280 and i am here to discuss a serious topic with you all.

Every year on Risa during the Lohunat festival hundreads of other captains are injured in careless floater accidents. Deactivating them at no prescribed heights, Poor knowledge of the controls/capabilities and flying directly into trees. The tourist information board of Risa would like to remind captains that floaters are not mere toys and can cause serious injury.

Please fly responsibly and Enjoy your stay on Risa.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Also KIDD drones are not designed for high speed flight and their control systems sometimes malfunction and cause them to fall out of the air.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Get off my planet!
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Also KIDD drones are not designed for high speed flight and their control systems sometimes malfunction and cause them to fall out of the air.

It annoys the puppy TRIBBLE out of me how some captains queue for races with their Kidd drones deployed. They seem to cause that annoying flash of light which is highly distracting when trying to hit the boosts and jumps correctly. Yes, I know, this is a powerboard issue rather than a floater issue, but still.

As for floaters, yes, the Horgahn Hunt always involves eating a number of leaves for my captains, but I like to think it contributes to a high-fiber diet.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    the risa board of tourism has many PSAs - here is another

"The Risa Tourism Board would like to remind our Caitian and Ferasan festival attendees - most of the resort being a sandbox does not excuse one from behaving like a civilized humanoid."​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    The Risian medical association would appreciate if our Klingon guests seeking Jamaharon could please exercise discretion and restraint.

The casualty rate has become somewhat excessive.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I actually thought to deactivate the KIDD drone as a distraction and disruption during certain Risian events.
    There is no reason to refill the hole after digging Sovaks artifacts. We are not paid enough by him to refill the hole ;). LOL
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Be assured that disease that forces Females to have crooked hips that sway to and fro does not originate here on Risa. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.