test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The inability to color outfits the way we could mouths back what the Gre'thor is this?

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 637 Arc User
One of the biggest appeals of this game is the ability to color your outfits and put together a lot of interesting combinations of outfits and color. In a reliable format. When I came back and was playing I didn't notice this until tonight but I was unable at to color the bottom piece without the coloring on my top piece changing to that color and vice versa. When I saw this really angered me. Now I'm in a foul mood. :( A very very foul mood. This sort of things triggers me, and I hope they put in an optiion to turn this off because I don't see it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I often get a bug where I use a saved outfit on a new boff and want to change hair colour and it matches eye brows with the same colour, or change eye colour and it matches makeup with the eyes. And yes I've ran into the same issue where you change the colour of piece of clothing and it affects a different piece like on a Fed character rank and badge end up being unable to customise differently from each other.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I find that when colors get locked like that if I load one of the uniform presets it unlocks them and I can color different items as I want.
This discussion has been closed.