test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

any one else getting server disconnects?

nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
what is weird is that it's showing the cryptic crash error box, not a disconnection message. that doesn't show until after you click restart.
u7acy6aymfw7.gif
We Need BERETS in the tailor
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    No. The only d/c I've been experiencing have been on my end with my inet blinking on me.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    No. The only d/c I've been experiencing have been on my end with my inet blinking on me.

This is generally my experience as well.

Twice last night I got DC'd and the same cryptic error box opened both times. It's been so long since I've seen that, I could swear it's been changed.

Anyways, I experienced the same "weirdness" last night, didn't give it a second thought until the OP mentioned it.

gHF1ABR.jpg
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    back on so i guess it was transitory
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Yeh, had 3 disconnects last night at the earth space station shipyard, my eyes went to my internet connection, it was all good, my little niece was watching Frozen 2 on Disney Plus, no problems at all, my nephew was playing The Isle on his computer, no problems.
    "Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
This discussion has been closed.