What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accolades

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
Anyone find accolades in the two new missions
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I have not found an obvious one in the first mission, but in the 2nd I'm guessing there is one for the optional rescue. I ran it when it was bugged and have not tried since, though.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,007 Community Moderator
    Think its STILL bugged. Still only got credit for 14/15 when I rescued 15/15.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    There is also an accolade in the second mission for finding all three transmitters on the first scan
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    Accolades don't really matter any more. I have over 19000 accolade points and can't do a damn thing with them.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    tagen wrote: »
    I have not found an obvious one in the first mission, but in the 2nd I'm guessing there is one for the optional rescue. I ran it when it was bugged and have not tried since, though.
    There is also an accolade in the second mission for finding all three transmitters on the first scan

There's also one for not getting the code from the Klingon, but just getting it by guessing at the console.

Those three are all in the Accolades tab under In Progress when you do the mission the first time. If there's anything in "The Centre Cannot Hold" it is not from any obvious thing that you would stumble across simply by playing it through.
    Accolades don't really matter any more. I have over 19000 accolade points and can't do a damn thing with them.

You never could do anything with the points, it's just a measuring stick.

This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Maybe they could let you buy GPL with them so you have more of something you can't do anything with.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.