test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What item have you had for the longest in the game

grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
Now I have been playing this game since beta. When the game went into final form I held onto a lot of items thinking I would need them in the future. The item I have had for the longest time is the Data Recorder with Ambassador Spock on it. How about my fellow players?
Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Probably my first ship, the old T'liss from Virinat. I dumped the white quality weapons but I think I still have the ship in drydock for RP purposes.
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    It got lots of old junk lying around. Including the original maco gear, old crafting materials, original captain kits and most importantly an old gorn from the time when you had to unlock the KDF and had a starting level of 20. He's still my KDF main.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I used to have the old 'prototype' science consoles sitting around in various banks, back from when they were OP and got nerfed, 10 years ago. I think in the most recent skill tree change they changed all of them to be normal consoles, so now you can't tell the difference and I've likely gotten rid of them.

I also have a bunch of blueprints and particle traces from the old crafting system in a few banks.

And I think some of my first characters still have some of their leveling ships equipped with the junk they had at the time, none of which is interesting, though.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I still have quite a few items stored in my bank from over the years.
    my main item that i wont discard is the Undine Telepathic Inhibitor, i also have a Spatial Charge from one of the old open map ground battlezone, and i also still have a rare quality Offering Of Appreciation from the old cluster missions..
  • banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I've been playing for over 10 years and I still have the standard issue gear that came with my character. Yes I'm a hoarder.
  • hylia#6092 hylia Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    my phaser turret from the steam promo way back when
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    the original prototype odyssey that i got a few days after joining the game​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    T1 Connie. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I have computer core fragments from the Donatu mission.. never knew what they are for.. :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User
    Does:

"Screenshots from the original closed beta where the full impulse icon is the picture of a Gnome with a pointy hat"..."

count? ;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    A couple of captains from 2012, and maybe an old blueprint or alien device or two.
  • pattonj324pattonj324 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    My main has been around since launch and he still has a few of his purple Mark X Phasers with the (Borg) modifier on them, not to mention some Phaser Arrays and Antiproton Arrays with the (Borg) mod on them. I miss farming the Borg in the Gamma Orionis Sector Block... those were good times.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    A few starter ships in drydock.

My captain that I've kept the longest-a Romulan named Stephvin. Probably some other odds and ends since I been playing since LoR.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    Only thing semi-remarkable I can think of is I still have the old Ophidian Cane and Shard of Possibilities before they made them both gold quality
This discussion has been closed.