test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Sale, bonus for 20,000 Zen is smaller than normal

captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
The Zen bonus for the 20,000 Zen is at 7,000 rather than the usual 8,000 when a Zen charge special becomes available.

Is this the new normal, only for this particular sale, or is this a bug?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Not a bug, they meant it to be less than the 25%. The entire Store is 20% off including Keys. At least they have one, unlike when they released the Stealing Time and Legendary Romulan Bundles.

And the real icing on the cake is Mudd's Store is pathetically discounted by that same 20%.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Thank you, Itminns. :)

*sigh*
    This is disappointing. Probably to coincide with Cryptic's Twentieth anniversary. Still, I'm hoping that the Summer Sale that usually coincides with the Summer Event will still offer the regular Zen charge bonus.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Not surprised really, just more of Cryptic's, if Cryptic, cutting back on discounts either through actual discounting or bonuses for buying.
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    I got it because I know they are thinking store sales more than make up for the 1k short.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
This discussion has been closed.