test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot complete Mountain Pass recorded message mission on New Romulus

baloqbaloq Member Posts: 49 Arc User
So, I finished the Mountain Pass mission, and (annoyingly) have to turn around and do it AGAIN (I mean, honestly, whose dumb idea was that?) so that I can find the hidden message on the shuttle all the way at the end of it. Now, having completed it a second time in a row, I cannot turn in the recording to complete the mission.

Any clues here, folks?
The reputation system got nerfed to prevent "power creep"; it's called an investment in time and money, and I think I should get a little something for my time and money like being able to stomp the TRIBBLE out of a new guy since I've been playing for three years now! :D

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    You have to turn in the recording at the end of the Mountain Pass mission, before you exit.
    (Same with other missions...)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I wasn't given that option at any point in the mission or immediately afterwards.
    The reputation system got nerfed to prevent "power creep"; it's called an investment in time and money, and I think I should get a little something for my time and money like being able to stomp the TRIBBLE out of a new guy since I've been playing for three years now! :D
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    baloq wrote: »
    I wasn't given that option at any point in the mission or immediately afterwards.

The option should pop up to send the recording when you approach the Romulan shuttle.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Also, it sometimes hides at the side of the screen rather than showing up in the middle as a big button.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Yeah, it was hiding. If you don't stand in just the right spot, the option simply does not appear on the screen anywhere.