test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still Can Not Complete the Rich Mining Claim: Half a Dozen Characters - NOW!

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
It is as the title says. I never get the hand-in option to activate the veins. I have submitted many tickets for this issue since last year.

My last communication with support I was told the lead person decided they could not give me back all the lost claims for some reason but ok I can deal with it. Sadly the problem has not been fixed yet despite me being told a couple times it has been elevated to the next step level whatever that TRIBBLE means. We are going on nearly a year now.

Sad really....
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Are there any requirements you have failed to complete? Also, what level are you?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Have you gone to where the crystals are and submitted the claim to the short ferengi wearing an EV suit?
    1xe027q.png
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Are there any requirements you have failed to complete? Also, what level are you?

Of course not. It is a box claim random reward all you do is give it to the agent which is the problem as I dont get the option but it has to be started by a different NPC and once started that is it there are no take backs as the old saying goes...
    Have you gone to where the crystals are and submitted the claim to the short ferengi wearing an EV suit?
    Of course. I have been here since before the game went into public testing.

I do not the option in green: SAPWFw0.png

Consequently, I cant turn in the claim to start the prospect functionality aspect of the mission.

Post edited by aspartan1 on
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    UPDATE:

Since we had a new major update I tried all my toons again. Oddly enough Eris, my primary character was able to do the Rich Daily mission after several months of not being able to do it.

Unfortunately, one of my other characters can turn in the ticket now.

The list of current characters that can not turn in the claim to the FDMAA agent is:
    1. Willow
    2. Tabitha
    3. Lucifer
    4. Lilith
    5. Maximus
    6. Clio
    7. Sabrina

I really hope there is some sort of follow up. It seems none of the devs post to these threads they ask us to create here via the ticket system.
    edited July 2020
    Update: The mission is broke on all toons now. I have wasted a couple dozen RDC now.

Why has no one responded to this post as I always get to make one here?

The tickets I start keep getting closed and I keep getting to the situation has been elevated. WTF? It has been over ONE YEAR!!!