test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 6/25/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic. Also, it is 6/25. You did the time warp again @ambassadorkael#6946 .
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    time-warp

Some interesting fixes indeed. And good ones too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic. Also, it is 6/25. You did the time warp again @ambassadorkael#6946 .

In his defense he was playing around with that Red Angel suit on the live stream so maybe he got his timeline wrong temporarily.
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    I have many "obsolete items" still in my inventory. They're not going anywhere.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
    You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thank you for the assistance!
    The Star Trek Online Team

Wrong.. as always.

It's 6/25 not 4/28.

According to the launcher, it's a long maintenance from 5:00-11:30 not 7:00 AM and not for 2.5hrs.

I'll go with the Launcher times since we already know your information is wrong.. as usual.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

You also forgot to mention that the time is all wrong too. Today is extended maintenance. Starting earlier, and running longer. Something else Kael has got wrong.
This discussion has been closed.