test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extended Downtime June 23rd and 25th

2»

Comments

• pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Are we there yet?
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    Are we there yet?

Server light is green :)

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    Did they ever fix or extend the 0-65 level cap token to be usable with Reman? If not, then I guess I have no real reason to buy that pack.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    jcsww wrote: »
    Did they ever fix or extend the 0-65 level cap token to be usable with Reman? If not, then I guess I have no real reason to buy that pack.

Good question, it might be already answered under some Legend Rom pack thread, but don't remember seeing it in patch notes though they fixed some of the Legend T'liss stuff.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,100 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    (redacted material quote removed) - darkbladejk

I was referring to the missed patch notes thread not the grammar issues as a result of copy and pasting without proofreading as well as him being very tired due to this COVID-19 pandemic. I know that is a recurring issue and it still drives me nuts both in-game, in blogs, and in patch notes.

Um, the Blogs he's posted have had these same issues LONG before the COVID-19 Pandemic hit. Sorry, but Cryptic in general doesn't seem to make it a priority to proofread Ad/Promotional copy prior to posting it. It's more a part of their Corporate culture (and believe me, I wish I were kidding). Marketing ISN'T Cryptic's strong suit.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The spirits of many moons past walks amongst us.

https://youtu.be/dTRKCXC0JFg
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns