test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF First City Mission Stuck

caderenardcaderenard Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I filed a support ticket and the rep suggested I also mention it here.

One of my KDF characters has a stuck mission "First City". I'm at the phase "Exit the Prison" the problem is I already did that, I'm wondering around the city, but it didn't register. So I have a character that can't beam up to their ship because of the stuck mission. I can't drop the mission. It's been like this for awhile, it happened several game versions ago. I've been playing my other characters. This character is level 24, created when that was starting KDF level. Would love to work on this character.

Maybe would be a good idea to add a "Reset Mission" feature you can use.
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    caderenard wrote: »
    This character is level 24, created when that was starting KDF level. Would love to work on this character.
    I hate to say it, but you're most likely better off deleting that character and making a new one.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • caderenardcaderenard Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    caderenard wrote: »
    This character is level 24, created when that was starting KDF level. Would love to work on this character.
    I hate to say it, but you're most likely better off deleting that character and making a new one.

I shouldn't have to do that for a gameplay bug.