test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch notes 06/11/20

eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
As they have only been posted on social media. Here are the patch notes for today's maintenance.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11456043
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Thanks for posting it.

I still find it funny when I load the launcher and it has that red banner saying there will be Maintenance and 'Check the Forums.' :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Thanks for posting it.

I still find it funny when I load the launcher and it has that red banner saying there will be Maintenance and 'Check the Forums.' :lol:

No comment LOL
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    The Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter universal console can now be equipped on any starship.

Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter universal console is from the very old T5-U Advanced Obelisk Carrier in Lobi store. Kinda odd that they're making it usable on any ship this far on. It makes me wonder if a T6 version is coming soon or if they just got tired of people complaining about it after each Lobi sale.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Probably as it was not a big selling ship and the other two pieces are Mission Rewards. It is one of the last remaining ships in the Lobi Store not T6'd (with the Hirogen). The Console on a T6 version would also get Passives.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting it.

If I'm honest I fear for the future of this forum.

I mean, it was bad enough when the updates/news items were posted several hours after Social Media, but now they're not being posted at all. It doesn't bode well.

:(

Agreed, I am unsure why they even keep this forum. I suspect it won't be around much longer.. between social media and reddit, this seems to be the least used of all the resources.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The In-game Calendar is a mess. Blogs that do get posted have errors all the time. Perhaps because the last Patch Notes indicated they were from late April and the time travel comments that ensued meant 'No Post for You!!!'

It's already reported that things were fixed that were not listed in the Notes either.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Thanks for posting it.

If I'm honest I fear for the future of this forum.

I mean, it was bad enough when the updates/news items were posted several hours after Social Media, but now they're not being posted at all. It doesn't bode well.

:(

Agreed, I am unsure why they even keep this forum. I suspect it won't be around much longer.. between social media and reddit, this seems to be the least used of all the resources.

Yeah - it really doesn't look good. The Devs don't post here anymore, Kael never really took to interacting with us here either, its the last place to receive updates on news etc. Its clearly become little more than an afterthought.

I don't know - is this something for a seperate thread or would that be insta-labelled as DOOM and closed down?

which is sad because some of us dont use other platforms

Couldn't agree more. Whilst I do use Social Media I'm not a big fan of it and the Offical Forum is my first port of call. Sadly its Cyptic's LAST port of call.

Fully agreed. I'm supremely uninterested in Twatter or Instaspam or any of that nonsense. Reddit, frankly, is marginal; I don't like the way it is organised, and I find it very hard to use.

This discussion has been closed.