test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not Receiving Event Progress or Bonus Dilithium Ore

The below bug has been reported to the Game Masters:

I completed the daily Red Alert event using the Zen buy out option and received the upgrade and specialization point okay. I have since been doing the event daily to get the additional ore and was receiving it okay until the other day when the progress did not track, I just received an item in my inventory called 'Daily Event Progress', I did several red alerts on more than one character and just kept receiving them. They do not appear to be clickable in anyway and look like an hour glass with two chevrons under it. I now have a small stack of these and no bonus dilithium ore.

The GM's requested that I post this here as well for other player's information, while it has been passed to the Development Team

Regards
Tagged:

Comments

• boruki#3576 boruki Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've experianced the same bug, from day 13 only getting the DEP item rather than the dill and it doesn't show that the day has been completed
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    On PC you could just double-click the item to have it register if your Inventory wasn't full and Overflow was empty, but only once per day.