test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs on Kobali Prime! (Act II) + additional issue

sentineljaden#3273 sentineljaden Member Posts: 10 Arc User
A while ago I had been on Kobali Prime attempting to complete all three acts. I had gotten as far as the mission “A New Warfare” when I ran into a problem finding the terminal to upload data to my starship. I couldn't find the terminal, so I dropped the mission and now I can't start it again. I talked to Hanchon Grazer and he won’t provide the prompt to restart. I also tried using the Mission Replay terminal multiple times to no avail. Any direction that can be taken to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

I also lost an item to the Exchange after it was returned to me, by which I mean it did not appear to be retrievable in the mail. I'm curious to know if others have had this experience and whether taking action made any difference.
Post edited by sentineljaden#3273 on

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Obvious question: Have you looked in the Story Arc tab of the mission journal. Sometimes when you drop a mission or replay a mission, there is a cooldown timer.
  • sentineljaden#3273 sentineljaden Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    No. I'm referring to side missions found on Kobali Prime in the Delta Quadrant.
  • proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I also lost an item to the Exchange after it was returned to me, by which I mean it did not appear to be retrievable in the mail. I'm curious to know if others have had this experience and whether taking action made any difference.

The only time I've been unable to retrieve an item from the mail is if I've no inventory space left for it or in the case of duty officers, a full roster. Once space was made they could be collected.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    A while ago I had been on Kobali Prime attempting to complete all three acts. I had gotten as far as the mission “A New Warfare” when I ran into a problem finding the terminal to upload data to my starship. I couldn't find the terminal, so I dropped the mission and now I can't start it again. I talked to Hanchon Grazer and he won’t provide the prompt to restart. I also tried using the Mission Replay terminal multiple times to no avail. Any direction that can be taken to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

the console you were looking for is in the upper area of the cave on a table were the transporter and the guy you can get the mission from is in .
    edited June 2020

The only time I've been unable to retrieve an item from the mail is if I've no inventory space left for it or in the case of duty officers, a full roster. Once space was made they could be collected.

I had space in both my inventory and my Doff roster. The item was actually a ship weapon.

the console you were looking for is in the upper area of the cave on a table were the transporter and the guy you can get the mission from is in .

Are you talking about the table with the computer on it behind and to the left of Grazer? Because if that's where I was supposed to go, thanks for letting me know. The mission indicators were misleading on that last part, and I had a friend with me on my first attempt, so I couldn't just take my time. Now I just need to find a real way to get that mission again, and get out of the replay loop.
    edited June 2020
    Okay, so the Kobali mission issue has been resolved! I'll take a look at some video recordings I made and leave another post later with the details on what others could do if they go through the same thing.
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Are you talking about the table with the computer on it behind and to the left of Grazer? Because if that's where I was supposed to go, thanks for letting me know. The mission indicators were misleading on that last part, and I had a friend with me on my first attempt, so I couldn't just take my time. Now I just need to find a real way to get that mission again, and get out of the replay loop.

yes thats the table i was talking about as for getting the mission again you should be able to get it from the kabali standing in the cave by the transporter.
    as a side not it is best not to be in a fire team when playing missions on kobali prime as if the mission is for collecting items everyone in the fire team need to collect them (it is not a group effort for some reason) and if your in a fireteam there is usually not enough of the collectable items for more than 1 person. you can still play with other people just follow each other instead of teaming up there.
    you will also have more fire power to deal with the enemies if you are not teamed up also.
    hope it helps you?

yes thats the table i was talking about as for getting the mission again you should be able to get it from the kabali standing in the cave by the transporter.
    as a side not it is best not to be in a fire team when playing missions on kobali prime as if the mission is for collecting items everyone in the fire team need to collect them (it is not a group effort for some reason) and if your in a fireteam there is usually not enough of the collectable items for more than 1 person. you can still play with other people just follow each other instead of teaming up there.
    you will also have more fire power to deal with the enemies if you are not teamed up also.
    hope it helps you?

Yes, I think it has.
    Okay, this is for anyone who may run into the same situation, I pieced together what worked for me:

1. Reacquiring "A New Warfare"
    a) Do not use mission replay on Kobali Prime, instead start "Kobali Crisis Act II" from mission tabs
    b) Play "Looming Shadows" normally until you reach "Left Behind"
    c) Join another player who has already started "Left Behind" (This works with someone who is a first-timer)
    d) Return to General Q'Nel to complete the mission!

2. Completing "Chemical Strike"
    a) Complete mission normally, then return to the hidden cave
    b) Return to Q'Nel to complete "A New Warfare" and "Kobali Crisis Act II"

And with that, my work here is done.