test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Cluster Accolades NOT updating...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited June 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seems I've noticed several Star Clusters, Nebula, Arms, Expanse, or Belts not updating at you visit them?

I can't believe it's just me, and I don't quite know when it stopped... but seems they aren't updating as fly within 5-7km of them anymore?
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2020
    Yea, perhaps they retired these though not quite sure why. Cause reviewing Colonial Applications for Duty Officers, nor does flying to various Star Clusters, Nebula, Arms, Expanse, or Belts not see them progress as best I can tell.

Strange, be nice if they allowed the accolades to update for those who had them, even if done thru Colonial Applications or other Duty Officer Missions in each area. It be nice for sure, to enable far more Duty Officer Missions to allow the count of each Star Cluster, etc... ...update their count totals a bit more often!

@ambassadorkael#6946

<3
    0zxlclk.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    The accolades do indeed work as I've been working through them this past wee while.
    Flying near the clusters does nothing - you actually need to stop and do some of the doff assignments there. I'm not sure which doff assignments trigger the accolades to increase their count, but they most certainly do work.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2020
    Oh well strange cause I've been doing several Duty Officer missions in several Clusters and seen nothing... ...that was at least until today, and I mean by that just now. I say that cause Zenas Explorer finally updated to 43/70 from 42 just when I logged in. :o

Maybe there still is HOPE alive... ...the bigger question is now, what Duty Officer missions now trigger them? Still it be nice to see a few more Duty Officer Colony Missions advance or increment the count. Currently it takes a long while just to increment it just a few times, where originally you only often required flying close by, but that may have ended several years ago...
    0zxlclk.png