test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My updated graphics driver is causing some Star trek online issues.

hotelkatzhotelkatz Member Posts: 125 Arc User
I recently updated my graphics driver, as the title says.
But it's now causing a problem with Star Trek Online and only Star Trek Online.
I can only play it once every time I start up my computer now. If I want to log back on, then I have to restart my computer. I tried to roll back my driver to see if that fixes the problem, but it persists.
I'm not sure what to do.

Comments

• hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I too have the same issue. I updated them 6 hours ago. Please fix.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    @darkbladejk, This would fit better in the PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues section of the Support forums. Please move there. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • hotelkatzhotelkatz Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2020

I got advice from another site. When you're in the game, going to Options, then Display,and set Display Mode to Windowed Maximized.

sthe91, I apologize for putting this in the wrong forum. I wasn't thinking clearly because I was frazzled from going through the problem for about 4 days in a row and having no luck until recently about solving it.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Updated mine, and can report no such issues. Only thing I can think of at the mo is you may want to try to force verify. Failing that a fresh install.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    hotelkatz wrote: »

I got advice from another site. When you're in the game, going to Options, then Display,and set Display Mode to Windowed Maximized.

sthe91, I apologize for putting this in the wrong forum. I wasn't thinking clearly because I was frazzled from going through the problem for about 4 days in a row and having no luck until recently about solving it.

You do not need to apologize. Still waiting for @darkbladejk to move it to the correct section of the Support forums since it is not a PC Gameplay Bug Reports bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    So my game crashes every time I log-in. I have followed every tip that they suggest and nothing. I have a feeling my card might not be compatible with windows 10