test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Reck.... Undine Battlezone Bugged

perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
Why is it every time you try and play missions and the actual game, rather than grind what they tell you, it is broken... they fix Temporal Reckoning and now Undine Battelzone (Delta) is broken?? Played it twice on two different toons and seems bugged out. Guess it will take another 4+ months and lots of posts... again.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You might want to be a bit more specific on exactly what you see as broken.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Perfectcryptic, what is bugged in the Undine Battlezone? Also, there are bugs that affect similar content and are not as easy to fix since you have to play Where is Waldo? with said bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • mschereau#4435 mschereau Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    They apparently fixed the animation on the Klingon superweapon (I hadn't noticed it was a problem before). But now it no longer removes the shields from that planet killer, so you can't get it past 50% completion. The other 2 planet killers still work normally.
  • spacewreckedspacewrecked Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've seen the same thing (usually with Planet Killer Delta). The Klingon Superweapons don't remove its shield so you're stuck on 50% completion for that planet killer. IIRC, it wasn't an issue when the superweapons are present with other planet killers such as Alpha.