test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shard of possibilities

kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
When using the shard of possibilities on my kdf char, not sure if it is happening on fed chars too, it is not showing the mirror versions of my char, all you see is a floating gun, which is kind of funny, but not good either because I cant tell if they are actually doing any damage of if they are getting aggro from enemies. Please fix this issue. I will use it on my fed char and see if it does it too and report back. Unless someone else can confirm it is happening on fed too.
Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)

Comments

• Options
    generaldisaster#4313 generaldisaster Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    i last used my shard during the first contact event, and it was working fine. I play Fed so it might just be a klink or rom issue. or it could be an issue with your system, ranging from missing/corrupt files to high ping on your connection to the server. even your graphics card is suspect in this case. on my old system I would see similair things to what you describe on the toon select screen. it would only partially load the images for the boffs beside my toon. so I would have a weapon or tricorder just floating there beside my toon. it hasn't happened since i got my new system. so i suspect my old system was simply not able to draw things fast enough to keep up with everything, so that particular rendering task got dropped for what ever reason.

just for reference, my old system has a GT 330M 2Gb video card. my new system has a 1060 6gb.
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • Options
    kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I tested on fed and it works just fine. It is only happening on my kdf and kdf allied rom, not sure if it would happen on my kdf jem Hadar or not, cause that char does not have the item. I tested it on my fed, discovery, and temporal agent, all fed and it works. So it is only happening on kdf. I highly doubt it is my system, as I got a sabertooth 990 FX motherboard, two 960 GTX graphic cards, and 16 gig DDR3 ram, and 8 core AMD 3.4gzh processor. I am running windows 7 ultimate. My system is up to date and all drivers. I also ran a verify of the game when I noticed the glitch, but it did not fix it, so definitely is a glitch in game. This type of thing is very typical, glitches are often on kdf but not on fed.
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)