test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help SKILLS INVALID / BROKEN SKILLS, TRAITS AND REPUTATION ABILITIES

xzzzdantezzzxxzzzdantezzzx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
My skills show invalid. When I click retrain the window closes and I cannot redo the skills. The Space, Ground and Active traits do not show a list to the right. I cannot change them because the right window says "There are no ****** Reputation Traits available to enable." I also cannot use specialization points. Please help. This has occurred on 4 different characters. This appears to have affected others as well. I put in a support ticket and I was directed here. Is this being looked investigated? I have 4 characters that are now useless. Please help.
Tagged:

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I had that happen with a few Characters a few months back. It seemed when I leveled up a Spec Point I couldn't apply it (them) and the regular Skills had a 'Skills Invalid' Warning. Logging out and then back on with that Character cleared the problem..

It happened more regularly with my Fed-aligned Romulan Delta Recruit but have since had not had that problem in well over a month.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns