test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

have the ship available, but you want 3k zen to change the skin from basic or vet to anything else?

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
made CPT on a toon, picked a ship that was 0 zen, the OS looking ship with 4 nacelles.
i go to ship tailor, and make changes to the skin type to type 2. go to save and accept, and BAM!, you want 3k zen to change to a different type?
the ship should have the ability as all other to chg the "type" from vet or whatever to something else at no zen charge.

why? submitted ticket, but got now tkt number from the system.
meh

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Materials 1-5 should be free for any ship.
    Type 0 (zero) is the TOS skin, usually only usable if you have a TOS-era ship, but is also free on *some* ships.
    Types 6 & 7 are from ships you need to buy & the Type 8 on this ship comes from the T6 variant, which requires an additional ship purchase.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Perhaps you can share a screenshot (or more) showing the issue and we can then see what you are seeing. Perhaps there is something you might have overlooked.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    To take a screen shot with the User Interface, use either of these commands in the chat box:
    • /screenshot_ui (for TGA file)
    • /screenshot_ui_jpg (for JPG file)

It's possible to do keybinds for this, but I've not had much success in it working:
    "/bind P screenshot_ui" should bind the P key to the /screenshot_ui command...
  • Options
    took the screens. thx for the 'how-to,' btw.

however, now, i cant get them in this post. they are on my laptop, not a photo server. i thought there was an insert pic tab at one point no?
    You can upload them to imgur.com (or other image host) and then link them in here.