test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Original Series Bundle - claiming it on new toons - not able to.

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
so for the past few new toons, i cant claim the OS series bundle for them. along with some other things... (i will update this with the other things as they come along)

so i go to the store, claim my usual small items, after running the initial episode line for the Fed toon i create, and go to claim the OS series bundle again and i get a msg in red that reads: "Cannot purchase "The Original Series Bundle" yet because you must first purchase a different product. Please re-read the product's description."

ok, i read the description and i get no indication what they are referring to.

ideas? help? be nice to use this.
meh

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If this is the TOS Store Bundle it should not be under the Legacy Tab but in the C-Store Faction Bundles as the 23rd Century Bundle.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • crowker1crowker1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am also unable to claim items on new toons from the age of discovery package, and also the older package that has the bajoran weapons. im told its a bug. im unable to put pictures on here but I have pics of the items on an old character, but I cant get them on any new character. its the phaser weapons and pets from aod pack, and the bajoran weapons and DOs from the older pack. Cant remember its name.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    DS9
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • bosshogg#7203 bosshogg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    so i was replied to by my help ticket and was told to visit the ship bundle store, under "ALL," and claim it there.
    not sure why it has to be this way, but i did it and got a phaser. yay!
    most of the TOS was unlocked for me anyway after initial claim, but i always check to make sure.

anyway, try that for the other posters, and let me know.

THANK YOU for sharing this! It worked perfectly for me. I wish they would fix whatever is broken with whats on the Legacy Tab, I would have never thought to look here. It also worked for the Enterprise Era bundle that was broken for me as well.