test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

did not receive the 30K dilithium pool

awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
did not receive the 30k dilithium pool from doing the 10 of 10 tour of duty in the ferengi admeralty.
i completed it on 3 of my toons today and on the 1st on it told me i got 30k dilithium pool, but on my 2nd and 3rd it did not.

and even when it tells you your recieved, how exactly do we really know we have it if there is no way to actually see how much of it they have left or even if you truely received it?

there needs to be a total on the assets page so people can actually see that they have it, same as for the fleet mark and reputation marks bonus pools. at least when it is fleet or reputaion dilithium it shows that you received it and how much you have.

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    I agree
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    there needs to be a total on the assets page so people can actually see that they have it, same as for the fleet mark and reputation marks bonus pools.
    There's an indicator at the top-left of the screen on PC that shows these bonus pools, but currently nothing on Consoles.
    I'll add my voice here, indicating that there should be some way for us to see what bonuses we have, and their current status.
    Thanks.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    I agree
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    there needs to be a total on the assets page so people can actually see that they have it, same as for the fleet mark and reputation marks bonus pools.
    There's an indicator at the top-left of the screen on PC that shows these bonus pools, but currently nothing on Consoles.
    I'll add my voice here, indicating that there should be some way for us to see what bonuses we have, and their current status.
    Thanks.

if it is in the upper left on console it is covered by the chat window, so we do not have any indications since on console we can not relocate the chat window.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,993 Arc User
    There's an indicator at the top-left of the screen on PC...
    if it is in the upper left on console it is covered by the chat window...
    As I said, it's in the top-left on PC, but there isn't any indicator anywhere on our consoles for us to view what bonuses (xp, mark, dil, etc.) we currently have available.
    We need one. The ideal place for it would be another tab in the character sheet.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/