test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Contact Day Re-Enactment - TFO (can't leave Queues) - Marks lost?

drcybertronic5drcybertronic5 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
Hello Support: I been in contact with support agent and they wanted me to add a message on the bug I having and getting credits for the marks I losing from this bug. What is happen is I tried First contact day re-enactment, when I got there a bug happen, all the players where in a circle with a timer to exit the map. The timer ended, got kicked from the map and now I can't clear my Queues in TFO sheet when starting that tfo again. Even on Event page, the First Contact is grayed out - can't Leave TFO. This is still affecting my character since April 4 and the marks I lost (100 a day - so 400 in total so far). Is there away to get credit back the marks when this bug is fixed, thanks?

Comments

• Options
    varoidvaroid Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Sounds like a bug I've been having, I thought I was the only one (Only for me it was a swarm advanced via random queue) are all the queues grayed out or just first contact? For me I joined a random queue from a swarm advanced I got as a random queue, got another swarm advanced, then it did about what you're describing and now I haven't been able to queue for anything since like a day ago.

The good news: They made it so you can also do a patrol for the event progression instead, and for me it works. (The thing where you kill a bunch of borg), for me it didn't get grayed out with the queues thankfully.

Edit: It fixed it for me now, so it may have for you as well. :)
    Post edited by varoid on