What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New com badges

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
Any chance of getting the ability to use them on more than just Oddy uniform
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    You mean the ones from the boxes, they work on the Sierra uniforms as well as far I can tell.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    You mean the ones from the boxes, they work on the Sierra uniforms as well as far I can tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDKXgyRrWMU
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »

I was thinking like the ambassador outfits
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Yeah the range of outfits they work on is disappointingly small. :/
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 450 Arc User
    Indeed, it is not even consistent between my characters and their Bridge Officers when wearing the same uniform.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    On my female AoY Tellarite, they work on nearly every Starfleet uniform, only the regular TOS sweater, Kelvin Admiral and 2399 uniforms don't have them all. That isn't including any uniform from the Lobi store, as she doesn't have any of those. Cross-faction uniforms that take normal badges, like Dyson or Intel, also don't allow them. I didn't check every variant of Sierra, Jupiter and Antares, but the ones that I selected at random all had them available.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • kenjilumkenjilum Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It would be nice if this was a thing on any outfit, even if it didn't make sense lore wise.

Because if I'm on shore leave and I'm an admiral in starfleet. I'd probably keep a com badge handy even out of uniform.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Would like them on other uniform would allow for more customizable options
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    I really want them on the 2399 uniform - have a good look for my Ferengi captain's crew, but given he's Ferengi and owns a Nandi-class, I want to give them all the Ferengi combadge. Need to use an Oddy uniform for that, though. (Or, yes, any of the other 2409 Starfleet uniforms...)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I found it funny that the Lib Borg one doesn't work on the 7 of 9 catsuit. However I was encouraged by the new Bajoran one working on the Bajoran Militia uni.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
This discussion has been closed.