test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is Advanced weapon crafting broken?

jacquemarteljacquemartel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited April 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I gave up trying to craft any advanced weapons about 2 years ago, after attempting to make an Omni Disruptor Beam with Pen or Over (2nd choice) for one of my alts. After crafting something on the order of 50 beams with about 25 UR (48% chance of UR per attempt) and getting Zero results from the special mods group, I figured it was something that would get fixed or was just silly rare and moved on.

I started playing alot again after about a year long layoff. And I am trying to craft a Wide Arc Plasma Dual Heavy Cannon for a different alt. So far I have only made six. I am getting the same 1/2 UR results as expected. All 3 are [Acc]x2 [Arc] [Dmg]. I looked on the exchange and all 7 UR Plasma DHC cannons on the Exchange at this time are also [Acc]x2 [Arc] [Dmg] .

That appears to me to be a TREND. And not an acceptable one. Now is there an explanation? Or is crafting for Wide Arc Plasma DHC broken?

But I looked and there are 18 UR Antiproton Wide DHC tonight, and they all have the SAME mods as above!

There are 10 UR Disruptor Wide DHC and six have the above mods.

There are 9 UR crafted Phaser Wide DHC and all 9 are [Acc]x2 [Arc] [Dmg]

7 of 8 Polaron same.

3 of 3 Tetryon same.

Is something wrong or are [acc]x2 [arc] [dmg] the only UR wide cannons generally offered for sale, despite being UR and re-engineering being so easy?

More to the point, if something is busted, can I have my resources back?