test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Borg Pack: Liberated Borg Romulan BOFF

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
Make sure to open the free pack on a romulan, it gives a unique Liberated Borg Romulan engineer boff, where as far as I know the other factions just get a normal C Store borg boff. I didn't test it on a Jem'hadar, so I don't know if they get a unique boff too, I only know that the romulans do.
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The store entry for the borg pack showed the reman boff when I picked it up earlier
  • synister247synister247 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH to our CREW "There:on the Bridge" for the FREE Gift(s). AND the Dilithium Bonus (*?100%: some-places)
    You can trust that it will be put To Good-Use:o7 ^^ <3

" Attention All-Hands:
    ... As You know, We could outrun the Klingon-vessels, but we must protect the Enterprise-C
    until she enters the temporal-rift.
    And, ... We must succeed. Let's make sure history never forgets the Name: **Enterprise.**

Picard_Out. "

Synister : \v|_

Fortune favors the Brave, God LOVES the cheerful giver
    Truly, we did nothing to be worthy of the Generosity; BUT - i seek to receive the GIFT
    In-the-spirit in which it IS GIVEN... #YouKNOW

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    The store entry for the borg pack showed the reman boff when I picked it up earlier

The picture does show him, but I took a gamble on it, opened it on a different Romulan than the one that I claimed the Liberated Borg Romulan BOff on the one other time that she was available, and it definitely does give the Romulan one.

By the way, I did mention this in the other thread about this topic about 30 minutes before this thread was posted, but as long as the information gets out there, who cares if it's duplicated?
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    anodynes wrote: »

The picture does show him, but I took a gamble on it, opened it on a different Romulan than the one that I claimed the Liberated Borg Romulan BOff on the one other time that she was available, and it definitely does give the Romulan one.

By the way, I did mention this in the other thread about this topic about 30 minutes before this thread was posted, but as long as the information gets out there, who cares if it's duplicated?

I can confirm this.. it's a romulan one, not a reman, thanks for the tip, didint had that one!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    This is great. I've been wanting that Liberated Borg engineer for my Lib Borg captain to go with the Reman Borg Tac and the Intel Sci Borg from the Delta pack. I now have an almost entirely Borg away team! :)
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    This is great. I've been wanting that Liberated Borg engineer for my Lib Borg captain to go with the Reman Borg Tac and the Intel Sci Borg from the Delta pack. I now have an almost entirely Borg away team! :)

Actually, you can already have a full borg away team, just have to add her https://sto.gamepedia.com/Liberated_Borg_Romulan_Science_Officer

Kl9LGGQ.jpg
    This is what she look's like out of the box.
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I forgot about the one for the Lobi store. I may have to get one with the next sale.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    But... why would you want a Romulan servant of the Federation when you can instead get a proper Starfleet officer? ;)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    But... why would you want a Romulan servant of the Federation when you can instead get a proper Starfleet officer? ;)

I'm not Vulcan but I follow IDIC, Infinite Diversity in Intimate Contact. All my Harems offer Equal Opportunity Employment, diversity keeps a Captain happy. <3

gHF1ABR.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I forgot about the one for the Lobi store. I may have to get one with the next sale.
    You can get 5 without Lobi as Romulan Republic. The Human/Klingon Zstore Eng boff, the LoR Reman Tac boff, the Delta Ops bundle Sci boff, the Omega rep Sci boff(non customizable), and this eng boff(who is basically a Romulan version of the human/Klingon ones).
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Reunification... either the philosophical kind or the physical kind, maybe both.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    and what are the traits?
    Go pro or go home
    baudl wrote: »
    and what are the traits?
    Same as the Human version.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing