test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Outfits, KDF, Oh my!

nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
So I like playing with outfits. I like mixing and matching different things but it is really frustrating as a KDF. I know this has been discussed before but I just spent a bit of time frustratingly trying to setup the Lincoln jacket and hat with the formal ware boots and it did not happen. Not to mention the color choices are really limited for KDF players. Could this get changed? As fun as it is to come up with several variations of black, copper, and tan on outfits that does get rather boring after a while. No I don't want to play federation either just to have fun at the tailor.
Green people don't have to be.... little.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Palettes are frustrating for all factions. Please Cryptic: give us palette liberty, not palette dearth.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    The color palette thing has been asked for a lot over the past 10 years. So far it's been a resounding "No" from Cryptic. Not in them actually saying it. Just in the fact it hasn't been done, and that the only time the tailor has even been mentioned in dev streams is when they're adding something to it. Or when the UI change for it happened.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
This discussion has been closed.