test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

part 2 of the 4 part event...

2»

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    The 'fresh coat of paint' on the Rocket building may be changes to prevent loafers on that solemn ceremony. ;)
    Perhaps the dreaded workbench fire is being changed to an explosion?
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Nah, rockets will be different colors is all...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Considering this event apparently is a rocket building event (which I know nothing about) and a new patrol, I don't think it will be part of the 4 part event campaign. The previous event campaigns were based around Featured TFOs, and this doesn't qualify. So like the Summer/Winter events, I think it'll be separate.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Maybe the coat of paint will be that effort actually means something for the launch instead of crappy RNG that decides a full purple will implode on the pad while an engine less hull section goes for miles
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Considering this event apparently is a rocket building event (which I know nothing about) and a new patrol, I don't think it will be part of the 4 part event campaign. The previous event campaigns were based around Featured TFOs, and this doesn't qualify. So like the Summer/Winter events, I think it'll be separate.

The rocket-building is a non-combat TFO.

I do agree with you, though (as I have previously posted)... simply because the 4-part event is not mentioned at all in the blog, while it was in the one for the Battle of the Binary Stars event and it would've been super easy to copy and paste the text.

Not fully non-combat. There are some spiders that popup here and there. So, it's a TFO with minor combat.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
This discussion has been closed.