test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 3/12/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    rattleshark#0665 rattleshark Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    "Doubled the Warp Core Potential boosts on the Warp Theorist trait"
    Let me know when you give Romulan ships adequate power levels
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Waiting to see missions get some TLC they desperately need!.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Waiting to see missions get some TLC they desperately need!.

What missions? Warehouse was fixed last week just did not show up in the patch notes. Someone camped near that location and finally was able to enter that mission after that patch.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Errrr still showing the date as 04/28 and Maintenance is at 6 am PT NOT 7 am and is estimated at 3.5 hours NOT 2.5
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Errrr still showing the date as 04/28 and Maintenance is at 6 am PT NOT 7 am and is estimated at 3.5 hours NOT 2.5

The launcher also shows this, and it's usually right about the start times, for the Pacific one, at least. Funny thing is that we switched to DST last weekend, yet the UTC time looks correct, as well. Maybe it's only right because of the switch? <shrug> I'm doing what I usually do when there's a discrepancy between launcher and forum post, which is go with the launcher.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Doubled the Warp Core Potential boosts on the Warp Theorist trait

This is a subtle but nice improvement for Alien characters out there.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    double of nothing is still nothing...it takes 100 WCP just to get maybe 4 points of power on a system set to 25 - 20 doesn't do jack​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    I'm hoping that eventually one of these patches is gonna have a fix for the Korath uniform visual bug.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    smr12smr12 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > What missions? Warehouse was fixed last week just did not show up in the patch notes. Someone camped near that location and finally was able to enter that mission after that patch.

damn I was waiting for the warehouse fix and seeing it in the patch notes.
    thanks
    Until Cryptic fixes the bugs and the huge lag problem, i refuse to give them a single cent. A company that charges hundreds of dollars but can't even give a stable bugfree game (or at least doesn't have bugs that are years and years old), doesn't deserve my money.
    Also when coming back after 2 years not playing STO, spending $30 and getting hit immediately with a 7 day account probation.
    This shows very little respect from cryptic towards their playerbase and, this is another reason to not spend any single cent on this game.
This discussion has been closed.