test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing items

my romulan and nakura shields are missing from my inventory since i opened my discovery starter pack, ive reported it before and have not got my shields back yet, i do not know the exact date my shields went missing I just noticed it when I went to put them on the new Tier 6 Khitomer Alliance Battlecruiser the day I finished the event tasks my best guess is the 15th of February I did submit a bug report in game once I noticed but no response .. the 1st item lost with level which was default level is Nukara Crystalline Resilient Shields Mk XII 2nd item lost is Romulan Advanced Prototype Covariant Shield Array Mk XII my character name is toretto@jokzer12 this is the information requested hopefully it helps get my items restored to my game, thank you

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Have you checked your other ships? It might be in your Visuals tab as well as the Visuals tab of the other ships you own. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    FYI... here is the list on the Wiki of items with ship visuals on them.... https://sto.gamepedia.com/Visual_Slots

The program will place any of the items with visuals into the Visual slots of your ship when you are moving it using double click, instead of drag and drop.

Click on Status, click on ship and there is a tab for Visuals (under picture of your ship).

Visual slots were added to the game because players wanted to use the shield for changing the look of their ship...but use different shields for the stats to play the game.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin