test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

re: Legendary Kelvin Timeline Intel Battlecruiser "weapon hardpoint fix" not working as intended

According to the patch notes on 2/20/20, under Ships fixes:
"Adjusted the firing nodes on the Kelvin Constitution Beyond Refit so that phasers in the 5th node fire from the correct spot on the hull."
Unfortunately, the fix was not implemented properly, and now phasers in the 5th node(5th weapon slot fore) fire from the exact same hardpoint as the 3rd and 4th nodes (3rd and 4th weapon slot fore). This leaves the two aft turrets on the Beyond Refit saucer dead/not firing, and the ship only fires two out of three turrets, per side.

Here is a picture of the issue, all weapons firing...

CzQktPG.jpg

Also, credit to @mikeover9000 for assisting me during testing

In addition, further testing revealed (not pictured) that Dual Cannons and Dual Heavy Cannons are not firing from the turrets, rather they are firing from random points on the saucer rim....as there are no weapons located on the saucer rim, this is an error, as well.
l6aD2g7.gif
I am the one, the ORIGINAL/Official Sailor Moon of STO! ~-~º(^v~)ºv~-~

Comments

• Options
    talgeezetalgeeze Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Are you sure about the turrets not firing? Been using the ship since I got the bundle and every weapon works correctly (even if not firing from the correct spot).
  • Options
    mooncrystalpowermooncrystalpower Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Sorry for the late reply @talgeeze but yes, that's PRECISELY what I'm talking about, that the 5th weapon slot is not firing from the correct spot. All weapons ARE firing, just not from the correct turret hardpoints.
    l6aD2g7.gif
    I am the one, the ORIGINAL/Official Sailor Moon of STO! ~-~º(^v~)ºv~-~