test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khitomer Accord Completion Bug

fockewulf8fockewulf8 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello! So I sent a in game support request for this issue. The recommendation was to post this on the forums as it appears to be related to a bug. Here is my original post and the reply. I'm posting this on here per recommendation.

Original request:
"Hello! So I completed Khitomer Accord both space and ground task forces today and get no update on my quest. When I beam down to the planet and investigate the base myself, the base is empty and there is no way to complete it. Yet joining a task force and completing that does not update it either. Please help. I really want to finish my item set. Thank you."

Support reply:
"Hello fockewulf8,

Based on the information you supplied it looks like the issue is the result of a bug and while I don't have a fix for you, I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. Something else you may want to do is post about this issue on the official bug reports forum: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

Even though the developers and QA team may not reply, they will see it there and hopefully look into the issue.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter."