test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could a Star Trek: Rangers TV show be in the cards

lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
edited February 2020 in Ten Forward
Watching Seven in action, I get the feeling that this was foreplay for a Seven of Nine/Rangers spin off. Did anyone else get that vibe too? It could be really cool.

Comments

• jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    They already did that.....

Power Ranagers: Lightspeed Rescue

Power Rangers: Galaxy Force

Power Rangers in Space

Power Rangers: SPD

Are we going to give Seven a morpher and have her and Kimberly throw down? (please say yes)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    "Ranger" doesn't mean "Power Ranger", kid. You see a lot of "morphers" in the Airborne Rangers? Or the Rangers of the Interstellar Alliance on Babylon 5? Or... but you get my gist, unless you're just here to TRIBBLE on anything that isn't TNG.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    unless you're just here to TRIBBLE on anything that isn't TNG.

Relax, I'm sure he was just having some fun. Hell, my first thought when I saw the thread title was "It's morphin' time!", so I wasn't surprised at all to see a reply like that.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    I'd watch a Star Trek Rangers show. Although TBH I'd like to see a show in the picard era focused on a federation ship
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @captainbrian11 said:
    > I'd watch a Star Trek Rangers show. Although TBH I'd like to see a show in the picard era focused on a federation ship

Yeah I agree with both of those.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,494 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    The first thing I thought when I saw the title was the Babylon5 spinoff "The Legend of the Rangers". I am not sure how that would apply to anything Star Trek though, the culture mix is so different from B5, and essentially Starfleet takes care of the equivalent for the Federation. It could make a good show if they used some other faction (like the 23rd century Romulans for instance) though.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @phoenixc#0738 said:
    > The first thing I thought when I saw the title was the Babylon5 spinoff "The Legend of the Rangers". I am not sure how that would apply to anything Star Trek though, the culture mix is so different from B5, and essentially Starfleet takes care of the equivalent for the Federation. It could make a good show if they used some other faction (like the 23rd century Romulans for instance) though.

The Fernis Rangers defend worlds outside of the Federation in places like the old neutral zone.