test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Fed & KDF Fleets Open

ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
McVittie's Marauders (Fed) and The House of Arrgh (KDF) were created in early January so have been going for about six weeks. They are small fleets, currently concentrating on the Fleet Mine and have it at the T2 Upgrades on both fleets, with the Fed Fleet slightly ahead.

Progress so far has therefore been better than expected, and whilst we are happy with that and our 'small fleet' status, that doesn't mean we aren't open to having more members who might be happier in small fleets, that are still in the early stages of development, and with plenty of opportunities for fleet credits - particularly if they have both Fed & KDF toons and would like them in related fleets.

UK based with US members. See my sig for more information.
NewMixedCrest.jpg?width=350&height=170
McVittie's Marauders - The House of Arrgh
Website
Discord
I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela

Comments

• ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    *Bump*

Still new, still happily small, but with members from three continents now, and pushing through T2 with our mine and onto T3.

So as above, and as before; no requirements, plenty of opportunities for fleet credits with both Fed & KDF fleets.

We have a forum, which does not require registration to read the announcements, etc, Discord messaging & chat, as well as cross-fleet in-game chat, which you can use or not use. Again, no requirements here, after all, not everyone has a working headset or mic.

So if getting into a small fleet early on may suit you, see my sig for the fleet contact information.

And as we are doing fine as we are, recruitment posts like this will only appear occasionally, from now on.
    Website
    Discord
    I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
    McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela
  • ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    *Bump*

Anyone who may have recently come back to the game (things being what they are IRL) and who may be looking for a new fleet or fleets for their toons, ours are still small & still with plenty of opportunities for Fleet Credits.

See sig for contact info.
    Website
    Discord