test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warehouse mission on New Romulus

vieth1vieth1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
It does not seem like it is working properly; after accepting the mission from the NPC, you cannot enter the Warehouse directly behind him. Is this a known issue?

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Yep. /Moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    There's no mention in the patch notes. I hope we see something soon.
  • graviticus000graviticus000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    it's been down for at least two weeks, any news on a fix?
    Not even a mention in patch notes as a known issue.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    This makes 3 weeks of nothing for a fix for the mission it seems they only care about adding a few new things on top of trying to balance the in game economy. Don't get me wrong the in game economy has gotten out of hand compared to the console servers but at least fix broken missions so players can progress. Broken missions is a good way to drive off brand new players that don't know work arounds or other tricks to things.
    I agree. It took them less time to fix "Frozen" I think.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    renata666 wrote: »

Frozen was broken for sometime as well. If you recall after they fixed the scout problem then the cave door was bugged.
    Yup. We went from not warping to the planet to not being able to get past the freaking gate.

Frozen was broken for sometime as well. If you recall after they fixed the scout problem then the cave door was bugged.

But, that was technically a different part of the mission, "Obisek's gambit" is what I think it was called. Just an FYI. :smiley:
    Yup. We went from not warping to the planet to not being able to get past the freaking gate.

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Warehouse is currently fixed on an internal build, the mission will be able to be progressed in a future game update.
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    Warehouse is currently fixed on an internal build, the mission will be able to be progressed in a future game update.

Any word on the bug with new Jem'Hadar characters getting duplicate admiralty cards from event ships on creation? This happens like 8-9 times out of 10 when trying to create a JH toon.
    Yippee!!

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Was fixed in yesterday's patch just was not mentioned in the patch notes. A player had been camped at the spot and was able to enter the mission yesterday. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.