test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

discarding doffs from overflow

sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
Just what idjit thought it was a good idea to disable discarding doffs from the overflow?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    sleel43 wrote: »
    Just what idjit thought it was a good idea to disable discarding doffs from the overflow?

First of all, please do not call anyone an idiot. Secondly, the point of the overflow bag is not to work as a second inventory bag but for emergency purposes. Finally, I agree with you that having the option to discard DOFFs from the overflow bag would be a good thing as well as being able to open the DOFF boxes from the overflow bag as well. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    sleel43 wrote: »

First of all, please do not call anyone an idiot. Secondly, the point of the overflow bag is not to work as a second inventory bag but for emergency purposes. Finally, I agree with you that having the option to discard DOFFs from the overflow bag would be a good thing as well as being able to open the DOFF boxes from the overflow bag as well. Thanks. :)

Except you could discard stuff. Almost as if my asking why it was disabled would imply I'VE DONE IT BEFORE. And thanks for pointing out the obvious that it's not extra inventory. Maybe next time you'll point out that water is wet as well. That's escaped my notice.