test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Impulse Trails Missing

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I have no impulse trails while flying anywhere. Sector Space, System Space, whatever.

I do notice if I have an impulse engine that has a special trail, such as Aegis, that I do get that trail, but not normal trails from normal impulse engines.

Anyone else having that problem?
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• Options
    Yikes. I didn't even notice I put this in the wrong forum. Could someone please move it to PC, please?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,474 Arc User
    @baddmoonrizin @darkbladejk Please move this post to PC Gameplay Bug Reports. They accidentally put this in the wrong forum. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,340 Community Moderator
    edited February 2020
    /Moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    Thank you!
    Now a LTS and loving it.