test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crash on launch

stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
This latest update has completely broken the game. It crashes every time I try to login.

Comments

• stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Update: The game crashes when I try to log into my Gamma-recruit Jem'Hadar character. Others can be logged into. So what could be wrong with ONE character that the game completely barfs and pops up the crash reporter when I try to log into it? He is parked at the Dyson Joint command in a perfectly legal location.
  • divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    The problem is being caused by ground maps in Dyson Sphere. Did you leave your character in the Voth Ground Battlezone or Dyson Command by any chance?
  • jameshejameshe Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    the game as cashed when i tried to go to the ground from the undine battlezone and giving me this code 11a1c8 and now will not let me backing it keeps crashing as it trieds load from the character selector page it loads up to 40% then crashers and gives me the code above
  • jameshejameshe Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    crash processing complete new code 11a4ed
  • karensakkarensak Member Posts: 1 New User
    It's the same for me.
  • ravendark#3355 ravendark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here 11a578
  • gard2063gard2063 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2020
    It's same for me, if I am not wrong my character was on ground map in Dyson Sphere
  • vargo52vargo52 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here 11a578

Ditto!!! 11ac84 crash report

• parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Same for me, I had gone to Dyson Sphere then I chose the Ground BattleZone Shuttle and instantly Crashed To Desktop.
    ****To clarify, I did Not make it to the ground. Just clicking to go there was my fatal CTD error.
    I retried multiple times to load that character but just more ctd with different crash codes. 11ab89, 11ab5c, 11ad4d, 11ab89

Other toons are ok, so far.
    Relieved to see I am not alone. Thought my main toon was killed :-(
  • svenvanankersvenvananker Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problems on two Chars.... :| Lost in Dysonsphere.... :o
  • alpha#9002 alpha Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    correct it is the dyson sphere that is crashing me out too, i can log onto other toons but not the toon im on in the dyson area
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Same here. My Gamma recruit beamed to the dyson ground battle zone and now the game crashes when I try switching to him. Incident id is 11b554.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I'm not ven near on Dyson, i'm on earth, and still crash from time to time... doing... well, anything!, this didn't happened before.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • athan#5519 athan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Same here 11be50
  • athan#5519 athan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    also when trying to chat with the chat menu up and the cursor on the chat box, menus such as social, map, inventory, etc all pop up as it is not shutting or switching off. Like I am opening up ALL the menus as soon as I hit the corresponding keyboard keys.
  • novastar1007novastar1007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yep crashed, and continue to crash, trying to get to the Dyson Battlezones.
  • banzak#3442 banzak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    same for me
    11d5e8
    11d5f4
  • cha0tic1acha0tic1a Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Same...trying to get to the Dyson Battlezones but now when loading.
  • anathema#7302 anathema Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    divvydend wrote: »
    The problem is being caused by ground maps in Dyson Sphere. Did you leave your character in the Voth Ground Battlezone or Dyson Command by any chance?

Yep started last night. Beaming to Dyson ground arena for Voth endeavor and CTD. Now if I long in with that toon my rig will CTD.
  • h0ll0wkur05akih0ll0wkur05aki Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having this same issue on Xbox while trying to beam down into a Borg story line.
  • regarwulf64#7585 regarwulf64 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    stolok wrote: »
    This latest update has completely broken the game. It crashes every time I try to login.
    Prevents me from even getting into gameplay