test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug list problems

spielman1spielman1 Member Posts: 1,331 Arc User
Here is a list of bugs and problems I have found recently in the Character creation window alone.

1. Characters load the main characters options when they are Bridge crew when loading a saved uniform option. When deleted the Captain options are deleted as well when you delete those options from the bridge crew.
2. Nearly all of the new uniforms to include old uniforms have major clipping issue TWoK uniforms have there rank still clipping even though told that was fixed. New Picard uniform has belt clipping issues, color pallet problems, and even proper color options not showing click an the window is blank seems to be random.
3. At times the character when you are near the clothing option NPC seems to fall threw the map had this happen to me about 50 times now getting annoying rally fast.
4. Federation Aligned characters in some rare cases don't have Federation uniform options some have Romulan and or Klingon options have had this happen on 3 of my characters so far. For me 1 has Romulan options and two Klingon options had to delete theme.

So far that is all the problems I have been able to find and confirm has happened. On to ships this list may be long.

1. Miranda, Constitution, Excelsior ship options on the nacelles have a Red and Blue line in the nacelle when you do not have the glowing nacelle selected in space only.
2. Narendra ship options on there nacelle when you select the Ambassador Nacelle and pylons do not show the Ambassador color options properly and the left nacelle is the light Robin blue and the right does not have it at all.
3. Galaxy Class Refit deflector seems to be off potion more to the left than the right with all galaxy ship options selected and is not the cse when your engineering section is not the galaxy class. Was confirmed by about 60 other players online.
4. Narandra Class Aft Photon Torpedo launcher is in the wrong location when fired, according to the model presented the Launcher is in the lower aft end of the Engineering section at the bottom but when you fire the torpedo the torpedo comes out of the Shuttle bay area.
5. Ambassador Class itself with Phasers on the upper and lower soucer section at times go past the Phaser strip and end up in the gaps between theme.
6. Excelsior class Phasers on the upper and lower saucer section comes out the bridge area on the upper part and the lower comes out the sensor dome on the lower forward Photon Torpedo launcher when fired appears in open space and not out the Torpedo tube location on the forward one aft is like the Narendra out of the shuttle bay location nd or the upper hump on the nacelle location.
7. Romulan Dederidex Class Torpedo Launcher in the wrong location according to all the lore the Torpedo Launcher was on the upper portion of the hump on the top side the pulse you see isn't Torpedoes but cannon fire.
That is all that I can see of so far for ships still dong testing though.

Same for the missions running threw the starting mission from when you start a cgaracter and finding issues there compiling the list was so long that I couldn't post here will post later.