test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Picard - Discovery Connection?

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
Hi I just watch Star Trek Picard Last Night and HOLY TRIBBLE it is really good but I also think there is a Strong Star Trek Discovery Connection to it as well Warning if you did not see the first Episode you will be Spoiled you been warned. Okay here is what happen we know that Synthetics attack Mars and she is still burning to this day so why did they attack one answer: CONTROL! That is correct Control from season 2 of Star Trek Discovery but wait was Control Destroyed in the Final Moments of Season 2 yes and no. Control is a AI Program so it can make back up copies of it self in case what happen in Discovery season final; SO Control could have been laying low with in Starfleets Data Files for all this time till it can some how make a come back and Destroy all Organic life. I think it did with the Synthetics that attack Mars and the Utopia Fleet Yards, reason why I think its Control not some crazed personal who as a thing agents the Romulans why Destroy Mars and not just the Rescue Armada that's one clue and other reason was in the second final seen in Picard where Jun-Luce and Angus went in to the Daystrom Institute for Synthetics Lab she mentioned that Most Advanced AI's would have been created from Data but what if they made a mistake and used control as well without releasing it and thus how Control was set Free? that's the Question you guys should be asking because if Data was dead at the time of the attack in 2389 then witch AI did they use to create the Synthetics? That is why I think it was Control because beside Data Control was created by the Institute for Section 31 and the Admirals
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @ryuranger said:
    > Hi I just watch Star Trek Picard Last Night and HOLY TRIBBLE it is really good but I also think there is a Strong Star Trek Discovery Connection to it as well Warning if you did not see the first Episode you will be Spoiled you been warned. Okay here is what happen we know that Synthetics attack Mars and she is still burning to this day so why did they attack one answer: CONTROL! That is correct Control from season 2 of Star Trek Discovery but wait was Control Destroyed in the Final Moments of Season 2 yes and no. Control is a AI Program so it can make back up copies of it self in case what happen in Discovery season final; SO Control could have been laying low with in Starfleets Data Files for all this time till it can some how make a come back and Destroy all Organic life. I think it did with the Synthetics that attack Mars and the Utopia Fleet Yards, reason why I think its Control not some crazed personal who as a thing agents the Romulans why Destroy Mars and not just the Rescue Armada that's one clue and other reason was in the second final seen in Picard where Jun-Luce and Angus went in to the Daystrom Institute for Synthetics Lab she mentioned that Most Advanced AI's would have been created from Data but what if they made a mistake and used control as well without releasing it and thus how Control was set Free? that's the Question you guys should be asking because if Data was dead at the time of the attack in 2389 then witch AI did they use to create the Synthetics? That is why I think it was Control because beside Data Control was created by the Institute for Section 31 and the Admirals

That is a possibility.