test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When is the picard lockbox coming and what could be in it?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
Just wondering if the USS Ross not be part of Lockbox or maybe even Promobox is. What else could be in the Picard Lockbox, i m fairly sure its coming.
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Just throwing out ideas

Kit Module: Unnatural Selection - when activated this causes rapid aging of any NPC causing loss of health, resistance to melee and a speed reduction and for them to shout "you dam kids get off my lawn"

Ground Trait: Rekindled Youth - Once triggered this grants a small health bonus and a run speed bonus.

Space console: Yesterdays Enterprise - NPC when hit by this console see hull decay and an Enterprise C NPC is summoned to help you in battle

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    Hopefully as late as possible not to replicate the mistake of the Discovery lockbox that was released before the season 2 finale which brought several continuity issues with how STO talked about the DSC-era items and characters.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
This discussion has been closed.